WD-40 is a spray with various uses. It seems to be a miracle weapon for mechanics and those who fix things around their home. You can fix hinges from squeaking or gadgets that are a bit rusty and will not work as they should.
These are some ways to use this spray. Some will amaze you.
- Keep your bathroom glass walls free of water spots by spraying Wd-40;
- Remove sticker residue;
- Remove crayon creations from your children out of your walls;
- Stop hinges from releasing squeaky sounds;
- Prevent snow buildup on the windows during winter;
- Make your scissors work as good as new;
- Clean rough coffee stains of the countertop;
- Remove stuck tings easily;
- Remove scuff marks from your rag;
- Dissolve grime or gunk from your toilet;
- Make your shoes waterproof;
- Remove a chewing gum from your shoes.
Have you tried them? How did it work?