Caries is just a pretty name for tooth decay. It is caused by the way one takes care of their oral hygiene, the food consumed, and the amount of fluoride present in the daily life. Both children and adults can be affected by the issue.
If you care for the health of your teeth and do not have enough money for the expensive treatments, then you should definitely try home remedies which will help you get rid of this issue in a natural way.
- Salt and lemon – mix ½ tsp of salt with a small amount of lemon juice and use it to massage your gums for a few minutes. Finally, make a gargle with warm water.
- Licorice – it is an antibacterial agent which can help you keep your teeth healthy. Use licorice powder to brush your teeth in order to get the wanted results.
- Garlic oil – rub the oil on the affected spot to feel pain relief. Or, ingest raw garlic.
- Indian gooseberry (Amla) – it is loaded in vitamin C and it can help you fight infections and the formation of cavities. Eat it on daily basis or make a tea by using ½ tsp of the herb and mix it with ½ glass of water.
- Moscow nut – nutmeg extract can improve the symptoms of cavities. Grate it and then mix it with some clove oil. Apply it on your teeth, doing it each day until the pain goes away.
- Clove – chew a clove in order to treat cavities. Once you chew it, the oils from the inside will be released. Keep the oil under your tongue in order to ensure the effectiveness.
- Sesame oil – the oil will help you fight the issue with teeth decay. Take 1 tbsp. of it and let it stay for 20 minutes, without swallowing or gargling it. Spread the same amount around the affected area.
- Saffron powder – apply some of the powder in the region that hurts, i.e. the affected teeth. Let it stay for a few minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.