ENTIRE FAMILY DIES AFTER YOUNG WOMAN MAKES A SIMPLE MISTAKE IN THE KITCHEN

Potatoes, even though delicious, can be unhealthy and downright deadly. If in case you have potatoes in your home hat have been sitting out for a longer period of time, then you should throw them away. Let us see why.

Maria Chelysheva, an 8-year-old girl from Russia became an orphan because of some old potatoes her family let rot in their basement. Her father went to get some potatoes, he never returned. Then, her mother went to the basement and she never returned, too. The same destiny happened to her grandmother and brother. Maria called her neighbors for help, but by the time they arrived, the woman went to the basement by herself, suffering from the same thing that happened to the previous family members.

14281542_10210305204697383_715952358_n

What happened?

There are glycoalkaloids in the potatoes which are poisonous, making potatoes toxic under certain circumstances not only by eating them, but also by breathing their chemicals. The more potatoes rot, the greater concentration of this chemical. This causes them emit dangerous and toxic gas. The exposure to this compound caused death to Maria’s family. Once Maria started looking for her family, she almost died, too. Luckily, the gas dissipated a bit for her mother left the door open.

This is absolutely heartbreaking. Their story should serve as a warning to other people about the dangers of rotten potatoes. You should get rid of rotten potatoes before it is too late.

source:beextrahealthynow.net

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *