All that sun exposure, cosmetics, poor dieting, changes in the hormones, and other factors contribute to loose skin without elasticity, firmness, and prematurely wrinkled. A lot of products function in a way to regenerate the cells and make the skin look younger, but mostly they are very expensive and not everyone can afford them.
Alternatives exist when it comes to natural products providing cleansing, exfoliating, and skin toning properties. They can make the skin look young and radiant.
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil;
- 1 tsp of Beeswax;
- 2 capsules f vitamin E;
- 2-5 drops of lavender essential oil;
- ¼ cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
How to prepare it: in a small pot, heat the olive and coconut oil, stirring occasionally until it melts. Then, add the liquid from the vitamin E capsules and add the lavender oil. Place the mixture in a container and let it cool off at a room temperature. In case the cream is too thick, then put it in the palm and add a few drops of water, slightly rubbing your hands and then applying it on your face.
This cream will act as a daily moisture. Apply it on wet face during the morning washing.
Why is this mixture so effective?
- Coconut oil – it helps the skin moisturize well;
- Olive oil – it is an antioxidant that stops premature aging, allowing moisture during the night;
- Vitamin E – it is an antioxidant that protects the skin and reduces the aging process.